Wushu Camps is available for children aged 4 and older. We offer three opportunities for two weeks* of wushu training.
Our Summer Camp is a two-week* program offered:
- June 19th- June 23th, 2017
- June 26th-,June 30th, 2017
- July 10th- July 14th, 2017
- July 17th -July 21th, 2017
- August 7th – August 11th, 2017
- August 14th – August 18th, 2017
- August 21th – August 25th, 2017
- Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm* (Extended Care available from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Short Term Care available from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm)
*Children may be registered for one or two week periods
Our Camp classes are offered in either Bootcamp or Advanced Training in Wushu (Chinese Kung Fu).
- Bootcamp – for children 4 to 8 years old.
- Advanced Training – for children 8 years and older.
Advantages of Wushu Training
Training in Wushu will help your children:
- Build confidence & self-discipline
- Challenge their minds and bodies
- Teach leadership
- Learn respect for themselves, parents and teachers
Wushu (or Kung Fu in the West) is the overall term for all self-defense sports in China. Originally, Wushu comprised a set of martial skills used by Chinese soldiers and fighters that were passed on within a family or a monastery or from a master to his or her students.